Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Lunchbox seeks your input. Open to all guild members.

Greetings fellow Members of the Unholy Order,

As some of you are aware, I have been working on the development of a Unholy Order logo. I am trying to develop some manner of "Corporate Identity" in a way. This being said I would very much like some input as to what you feel are some of the prime characteristics of this guild and what it really means to be a member of The Unholy Order. I am going to modify the logo designs to incorporate your feedback, the logo must be approved by Jackalhit before it can be used on the upcoming (see also: under development) Improved Website. I feel as though it is important to understand what the guild feels are important characteristics that it exhibits. So please either reply to this message with what you think, or send me an email at hotrodbizarre@gmail.com with your feelings on what this guild stands for (along with who you are Please also include "Guild" or "WoW" or "Unholy Order" in the subject line somewhere, thanks). What I am looking for are things like "tenacity" or "respectability" ... those kinds of words. I am not very much interested in things like "jackalhit poops too much." or other childish stuff... unless you think that what The Unholy Order stands for is "childishness" and then you could just say that.

Thank you all for your help,

Lunchbox

Druid Officer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


-0-